• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy on the list

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaming canvas

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I guess it doesn't take a genius to figure out how I got my camp name. I'm otherwise known as Roger and I hail from El Paso these days. I've been 'skinning for 7 years now and try to make 5 or 6 rondy's around the area every year. The local club here shoots a couple of times a month and does a few other presentations around.

For shootin irons, I have a .54 Santa Fe Hawken and a Lyman Plains Pistol. Iffn any of you subscribe to muzzleloader on yahoo, I've got a picture posted there.

I got that moniker over at Silver City, NM when my stove got a little hot and sort of burned the back out of my tent.
Took me a while to figure out why I could see stars from the inside.

I see an old acquaitance of mine is here. Howdy, Robin. Been a spell.

See that there's a few other edumacaters around the fire, too. Got to be a few of us stick it out and do the unthinkable, tell kids the truth.
::
Roger

Welcome flaming canvas.

Nice that we have one honest guy in the bunch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (and it's not me).

Gary

Flaming Canvas,
welcome to the forum. i am sure you need to know anything you can get the answer right here.
again welcome
I am snake-eyes :)

Bet we could all tell a tale or two concerning the flamibility of canvas (not necessarily our own of course). We tagged one guy with the name charcloth! course we won't go into how that one happened either.

Welcome to the forum.

Back