• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minigun

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi,
I enjoy hunting and have been doing part-time stock work (centerfire stuff) (mostly sxs shotguns) for about 30 years and have been recently bitten by the black powder bug. I'm in the process of building a 54 cal hawken kit from Track of the Wolf and have gotten several good pointers from this board.

Welcome to the camp Minigun. Pull up a log, pour yerself sum of the stuff 'ol Zonie calls coffee. Probably made from ocatilla, and cholla cactus, cuz it sure be sum prickly tastin' stuff fer sure. :: Anyways, sits a spell and join in whenever ya gets a notion.

welcome to the forum minigun. lots of info here. jump in and stay active
I am snake-eyes

Welcome aboard minigun!
We have a great section called the Builders Bench where you can share the ups and downs of kit building for all to learn from. Also the Photo forum ( MY personal favorite :winking: ) will welcome any and all photos of the completed Hawken or stages of completion - again for the benefit of those also interested in building. ( kinda fun to brag a bit too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Welcome to the forum. If you're not a flinter, you will be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back