• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Hopkins & Allen

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to you Jimbo, my eyes weren't able to pick up a colored bead, as nothing was visible through the aperature, I did'nt try drilling it out to make the hole larger. :front:

you got my problem you need to make the hole a little bigger at a time nature will let you know when you got it right! Ive even put a small washer in the back barrel screw of my musketoon worked just as good as the ghost ring at 50 to 75 yards. :front:eek:h ya I am confined to bed fcant walk ect gives me time to read and and when my kid will put me on the back porch I got 3 miles to shoot at and target out to 550 rods 1100 yards but all this metal in my back really gets to hurtting if I dont take it easy have a good and safe day.

jimbo15563,

This is my front globe sight, it has a Tritium pin for the center post. You can see the tiny 'glo stick' just under the top. It is a threaded bow sight pin that is held in by two set screws. It works really well in low light.
globe.jpg

Spose to glo for ten years or longer. I have had some for 15 that are still burning bright. Need to check your state laws and see if they are legal!

jimboIm trying to get the oweners to make us some faster barrels have been for 2 yrs but I didnt have a reason but me for them to change out now if we make it worth the time ? And i mean enough people, you cant get a 54 cal H and A but I did, they are real nice people charged me 110 for the extra barrel with everything on it sights ramrod ect for that price. also gave me 2 numbers to call and they told me the same thing can do for under 200 if enough people want it. contact me at 903 360 6392 anytime i got some #s and enfo you can use since im cripped up in bed for the rest of my life call any time i cant sleep more than 30 min at a time fw :front: :front:

FW,

Please refer to my thread in the Builder's Bench section called:
Jimbo's Underhammer

Dave, my gunsmith, and I have decided to order a barrel blank and finish it ourselves. He's going to call some barrel-makers that he deals with. After he does that, I'll call you and we can compare notes.

Jimbo

Back