• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new kid in town

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 cal gal

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm new to the whole forum genre, also fairly new to shooting. Been at it a year and a half. Any tips or advice I'd love to have it. Thanks

you'll be treated like a lady here! Glad you came aboard, we guys need some of our rough edges polished off here. Lots of good info here don't feel bashful about asking anything, we have newbees here as well as veterans.

59 cal gal,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. Always glad to have another lady in the mix,
thay tend to keep us men in line somewhat. Lots of great
folks and a ton of information here. Read all you can
and ask what questions you need to..Contribute when you
can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welome to the fire, pilgrim. There's a lot of good advice coming from this forum. Don't be shy to ask about anything. :front:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome , .50 cal. gal . And from Illinois, to boot.
There's several from the Praire State, here. What part are you at? I'm in Effingham county. :hatsoff:

50 cal gal,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. Always glad to have another lady in the mix,
thay tend to keep us men in line somewhat. I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Nice to meet you, .50cal gal, I shoot a .50cal. CVA hawken, myself - just got it last spring. There's lots of real good info here on this site.

Nice to see another gal here too, keeping these guys in line is a full-time job! :crackup: :crackup:

(Actually they're all real nice folks, knowledgeable and helpful too, but don't tell them I said that - don't want them to get the big-head or anything... ::)
Patsy

There's a turkey shoot at Lake Nellie in St. Elmo Sept. 3rd for muzzleloaders only. I believe it's a $3 entry fee. It's open to the public and sponsered by The Prairieland Frontiersmen.
It's all part of their Labor Day celebration. They usually have a small encampment all weekend by the railroad. They are usually in the parade on Monday, as well.

Welcome!I'm glad to have you here!I started shooting with a TC also.I hope to hear more from you!RunningBear. :hatsoff:

Any tips or advice I'd love to have it. Thanks
Welcome to the forum; that's what we're here for. I'm sure they'll be someone here who can answer anything you want to ask.

Latest posts

Back