• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member but I’ve been around a while

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow muzzleloader enthusiast. You may have known me by The Leatherman the last 25 + years. I have sold that business and doing business as Accu-Riser which is a line of cheek pads and risers for all types of rifles and shotguns I started back in 2003. I now have lots of time on my hands and have now turned my interest to pre 17th century arms mainly Wheel locks. I am pursuing to develop a sort of kit to build a Germanic style wheel lock which will entail a complete finished lock, two styles of trigger guards, two styles of triggers, two styles of stock blanks along with two styles of blueprints. This will allow those wishing to build , shoot and hunt with a Wheel Lock to have all the components necessary to do so. It is in the process but I don’t have a time when all will be available. I’m looking at early next year 2025. I will post my progress as it happens .

Hello fellow muzzleloader enthusiast. You may have known me by The Leatherman the last 25 + years. I have sold that business and doing business as Accu-Riser which is a line of cheek pads and risers for all types of rifles and shotguns I started back in 2003. I now have lots of time on my hands and have now turned my interest to pre 17th century arms mainly Wheel locks. I am pursuing to develop a sort of kit to build a Germanic style wheel lock which will entail a complete finished lock, two styles of trigger guards, two styles of triggers, two styles of stock blanks along with two styles of blueprints. This will allow those wishing to build , shoot and hunt with a Wheel Lock to have all the components necessary to do so. It is in the process but I don’t have a time when all will be available. I’m looking at early next year 2025. I will post my progress as it happens .
Welcome to the forum from Alaska. I have purchased bags from your previous business and it was a pleasure dealing with your company. I hope that whoever bought the business will continue the great customer service that I experienced when I dealt with you.

Back