• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Bothell, WA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunnie61

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Tom and I'm a cabinet maker from the Seattle area. Three years ago I bought a maple stock blank from a guy at the Cascade Mountain Man Show. After a few years of health problems and then getting a new kidney I've started into shaping the stock. All I have so far is the lock, stock and barrel. I'll need lots of advice in the coming months so you'll be seeing a lot of me. This is my first flintlock rifle and I want it to be a nice one. Thanks to those for setting up this forum and I look forward to meeting you down the line. Tom

Tom,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us. You have certainly come to the right place
for any type B/P information. Just check into the proper forum and read,read,read.Don't forget about the "Search"feature of the forum.Lots of info in the archives.Hope you will visit often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Howdy Tom, and welcome! Lots of reading here for you to catch up on; then if you have specific questions don't hesitate to ask for help. Emery

Welcome to the forum Tom, hope to see some pictures of your handy work when complete, jake

Latest posts

Back