• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Central KS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezerHunter

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello!

New member from Central Kansas. One of my earliest firearm memories is shooting muzzleloaders with my Dad and Uncle - in fact, I think the first rifle I ever shot was a muzzleloader. I enjoy hunting and muzzleloaders are a great way to extend the season and put some groceries in the freezer. I look forward to learning more about this forum.

Thank you!

Bozho Nikan!

Welcome to the forum from the former Sac and Fox reserve, a couple day's ride East of Council Grove and a half day's ride South of the Santa Fe Trail.

Welcome from Lawrence, KS. If you ever plan to come up this way, I'd like to extend an invitation to visit the First Santa Fe Trail Plainsmen Muzzle Loading Rifle Club. We shoot every third Sunday of the month near Overbrook.

Welcome from Leavenworth, Kan. The First Santa Fe Trail Plainsmen Club is a few miles south of Overbrook, Kan. They hold shoots the third Sunday weekend of the month. They have a face book page.

Back