• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Coastal Georgia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~jtkirkland

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello Colleagues,

I'm new to forum but not to muzzleloading. I was taught the art by my father when I was a lad of 12, continued while I was an ACW reenactor and recently purchased a flintlock longrifle kit the research for which brought me to this forum. I look forward to learning a lot here and hopefully connecting with some others in my area.

~jtk
Savannah, GA

Hello Colleagues,

I'm new to forum but not to muzzleloading. I was taught the art by my father when I was a lad of 12, continued while I was an ACW reenactor and recently purchased a flintlock longrifle kit the research for which brought me to this forum. I look forward to learning a lot here and hopefully connecting with some others in my area.

~jtk
Savannah, GA
Welcome from Hilton Head, check out the Georgia State Muzzleloading Shoot posting. About 3 hours from you in Lenox, Ga. Great bunch of BP enthusiasts!

Back