• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from KS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugosaid

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi All!

I am here looking for input on two rifles I have to liquidate for my parents estate. I know NOTHING about muzzle loaders or rifles for that matter....so I apologize for my ignorance in advance!

If I am not on the correct forum or don't use the correct terminology please do not hesitate to correct me as I am here to LEARN what I have and if they have any issues! I am welcome to ALL feedback!!

Thanks in advance

Hugosaid

You are WELCOME. Be aware of scammer or spammers they will try to pick your pocket. There are threads and posts explaining what to look for and how to report them and how to remove them. For answers look for people who've been here a while. Not me, I joined last December. Steve

Latest posts

Back