• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new member from Mississippi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaf

32 Cal.
Reaction score
My name is Jim; I'm 36; from Mississippi.
The blackpowder I learned in boy scouts from local buckskinners (20 years ago) I am relearning now on my own with an Investarm .50 cal Hawken I inherited from my dad.

Glad to have found this place- already spent several hours reading up on present and past posts. Great information!
Many thanks...

Welcome aboard Jim !

You will definitely find lots of knowledgable folks around here.

Sorry, I'm not one of them. I'm new to this & just learnin'.

Marc

Greetings Pearl River, :hatsoff:

Good to have you in camp. Lots of good stuff here. Wish all boy Scouts learned this stuff. And I wish I hadn't gotten kicked out...... it wasn't my fault! :hmm:

Welcome aboard. Where in Mississippi? I live near Raymond in rural Hinds County. We are having our first shoot of the year at the Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club range on Feb. 3 @ 12:30. Come join us.
Bill Ridout

Thanks, everyone, for all the welcomes so far.

Thanks for the invite Pawbill, I'm in Madison County near Canton, so I would like to shoot with ya'll.

Jim,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.If it is information you are looking
for, you are at the right place. Hope you will
visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome Jim, I have spent several hours reading here myself. It's not a problem to spend a couple of hours a day here. :thumbsup: Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Thanks to everyone for all the welcomes and helpfulness....looking forward to more info trading...
keep your powder dry..
-Jim

Back