• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member From Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaky Roof

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, and thanks for having me here. I am from the woods of central Missouri. I have been hunting and fishing most of my life. My brother got me into muzzleloaders in 1987 and I've been hooked since.

I want to thank everyone for what I have already received. I am fairly new to computer and internet, and stumbled onto this great site. I have already taken knowledge and enjoyment from you folks, and I appreciate it.

Leaky Roof

welcome to the board you will find a lot of information on about anything here and also a lot of other missourians :thumbsup:

Leaky Roof,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you
with us. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you from time to time.

Truman Lake area, Ol'Ephraim. I was born in Henry County. I hunt the Corps land and I am glad to be able to hunt squirrels nine months out of the year. I have hunted everything Missouri has to offer except wild hogs and MO MO, but my favorite will always be squirrels!

Thanks again, everyone.

Leaky Roof

Back