• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Montana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ol Thing

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

I hang my hat in Kalispell, Montana. It's been an easy winter for us so far, little snow "rather" mild temps. for this time of year. But still to nasty "bad roads and temps. in the teens" to go play in the woods, I got stuck 3 weeks ago, out shooting. :cursing:
So I guess I'll just hang around the house for a couple of months and load ammo, tinker on my guns and pour some smoke pole balls and maxies. Then again, :hmm: was that road really all that bad!?
Looks like a nice bunch of folks here. I may just have to set up camp for a spell!!....Gene... :thumbsup:

Gene,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.Had some friends move to Kalispell some years ago,or at least that was their mailing
address.They actually lived on a mountain about
20 miles out of town.Got some beautiful photos
from them.
Hope you visit often and contribute when you
can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome! Yep, a great place to hang out and you will be in the company of many knowledgeable and friendly folks as well. We are colder and snowier here in Wis than has been the norm for the last few years. Emery

Welcome Gene! Enjoy the fire and while you're pullin' up that log to set a spell, pass me the coffee pot.

Thanks, :hatsoff:

Marc

Btw.. I'm looking forward to your input...

Thanks!,

I thank you all kindly, for the nice welcome!! :grin:

I just got a mess of cap lock rifles and pistols willed to me. Hope I don't weare out my welcome with all the questions I'm fixin to ask!! :rotf:

Ol Thing

Latest posts

Back