• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneckbling

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I figured it would be a most excellent idea to join your forum seein as how I rammed a cleaning jag down my 14 year old son's christmas present's barrel after 4 shots and got the cleaning jag stuck! Then broke the ram rod. Discovered that old oily tee shirt makes a poor cleaning patch. And pulling on the rod with my 22 year old at the other end until the rod broke...well makes for some comedy like out of Christmas story! Guess you aint living until you break something on Christmas. I have already learned a lot from books and cruising your site. It's alot of fun shootin black powder...don't know how I overlooked it for so long. Please be kind as I blunder through some dumb questions. My 14 year old looks at me like I got rocks between my ears! We got the jag out by the way (don't ask!)....And now I realize after shooting with him about a good 50 or so shots...I need one too!

Welcome to our addiction. Glad you brought your son with you. Looks like we get a two-fer today. :hatsoff:

Jim,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.Visit often and contribute when you
can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome aboard RNB,sounds like everything came out o.k. Glad to have you here. Lot's of good info to be had. :thumbsup:

Greetings RedNeck, :thumbsup:

Good to have you. I'm sure you will learn all you need to know from this site.

Welbome aboard and as someone has probably already said....WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE !

:hatsoff:

Welcome. Well, just think. You got all that out of the way and now can concentrate on the fun!

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.

Now all ye gots ta do is shoot out a stuck rammer and seperate a cleaning brush at the breech and you've done the Grand Slam of muzzleloading bloopers.

Back