• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new member from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelerfan

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Just bought my first muzzleloader & saw this site. Looks like a place to get good information

:hatsoff: Howdy good ta have ya here.Also a Stellers fan since i was 10 yrs old :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .Where ya from in Pa? Griz

steelerfan,
Welcome...enjoy,learn,contribute...plenty of knowledgable and helpful folk about.
Bucks Co. is pretty close to Eagle and Raven country..." You have done well to keep so much hair, when so many is after it. " :hatsoff: :hatsoff:
:v Shreck in W. PA

Thanks for the welcome. Originally from Monroeville but moved to the Bucks Co, area when I was still a young kid

Latest posts

Back