• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from the Pacific North West

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi new guy here (actually old guy). Got into muzzleloading a few years ago, now own four flintlock rifles and flint pistol on the way. I believe I may have an addiction as every third charge on my credit card is something for muzzleloading.
BShadow
Welcome from western WA, Key Center area where you hanging your hat?

Welcome from western WA, Key Center area where you hanging your hat?
To my south is the Olympic National Forest, to my north is the Strait of Juan de Fuca with all those pesky whales, salmon, seals and such. Not a bad place to have an addiction such as mine.

Thanks for the welcomes.

To my south is the Olympic National Forest, to my north is the Strait of Juan de Fuca with all those pesky whales, salmon, seals and such. Not a bad place to have an addiction such as mine.

Thanks for the welcomes.
Well then I know where you are at. Not far from me here in Key Center, we also have some property in Brinnon, are you going to the Peninsula Longrifles rondy in Sequim on the weekend of the 27th this month?

Well then I know where you are at. Not far from me here in Key Center, we also have some property in Brinnon, are you going to the Peninsula Longrifles rondy in Sequim on the weekend of the 27th this month?
I am a member of The Peninsula Long Rifles........ and yes I will be there for some of the activities. Great group of folks.

Latest posts

Back