• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilasGore1

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello to the group! I'm a CW and RevWar reenactor and a member of the SAR & the SUV. I am a member of Selin's Rifles for RevWar and the 141st PVI for CW. I live in the upstate NY area. I look forward to reading the messages!
Regards,
Tim

Hey Silas....

Welcome to the board...tis a great place! I hope your experience here is as great as mine has been.

Now, for this old Ozark hillbilly, what do all the acronyms stand for? Inquiring minds want to know! (we're kinda ignert out here in the hills where the hoot owls screw the chickens)

Vic

Welcome to the group.

I think you will like this site. We have lots of different areas with more information than you can shake a stick at.
This doesn't mean we don't want more information so feel free to add to the discussions, or start a new one yourself.

If you enjoy the site, be sure to tell your friends about it. I bet they will like it too.

SilasGore1: A Big Welcome to the Camp !!! Sit and take it easy, while you are enjoying yourself. We have alot of guys that know alot about CW and RevWar. I'm glad you found us. You take care, Steve ( Mtn-Man2u ) :)

Back