• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member in North Carolina from South Africa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Upstate NY. I was lucky enough to spend a couple weeks in the Eastern Cape region, two years ago.
There is a tremendous amount of knowledge here, but strictly centered on traditional muzzleloading (not modern ML or centerfire.

Fayetteville NC at Cross Creek Rifle And Pistol Club has a black powder match second Saturday of every month 0800.
Lafayette Long Rifles have a match 3rd Saturday of the month. They are very close for you and can be found on Facebook. If you want to shoot a match in Fayetteville in Aug let me know and we can meet there. I have loner guns for you to shoot. Welcome to America!

Hello everyone.
I relocated from South Africa a year ago and just settling in.
I sold my guns and cannons before I left so looking to get some knowledge from everyone here .
I have not acquired anything yet.

Regards
Hoe gaan dit. I worked in South Africa at least one month each year from 1999 to 2016 and again in 2019. When some of my SA friends come to visit me here in Colorado, I take them to the shooting range and introduce them to muzzleloading.
The people on this site have been so very helpful. I've learned more here than from any other source.
Welcome!

Welcome to the US. I have hunted S.A. in the Willowmore area a few times. Really enjoyed it as my walls can attest to. I even took a Flintlock I put together and shot a warthog, Dieker and Springbuc. I wanted to get more but it was tough getting close in that area. You will enjoy the easier access to black powder and components here in the US as well. Good luck with what ever brought you to the US.

Attachments

• IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    252.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1791.JPG
    IMG_1791.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0785.JPG
    IMG_0785.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 0
Back