• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornetk4

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hellow folks I found this sit while reserching info for my new 12 gage pedersoli I just picked up . wow what a great place to meet and talk to like minded . I'm looking forword to coming here often. I've got several percussion rifles and pistols but I can see now I'l have to try flint.

bp junky,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks and informations here,
no matter where your interest in B/P mite lie.
Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Glad You found the best Traditional Forum on the Net,This is the place to discuss Muzzleloading.Welcome! :front:

bp junky, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the fire bp junky. you can find a wealth of info here on the forum. Have fun and keep yer powder dry. :front:

Back