• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbergerhofer

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to muzzleloading and just purchased a pair of 50 cal muzzleloaders. My friend gave me a tin of caps, but I am running out, which is what brought me to this forum. I cannot find any no. 11 caps in my area, so I am going to be posting, exploring some of my options to become more self sufficient.

Hello,
I am new to muzzleloading and just purchased a pair of 50 cal muzzleloaders. My friend gave me a tin of caps, but I am running out, which is what brought me to this forum. I cannot find any no. 11 caps in my area, so I am going to be posting, exploring some of my options to become more self sufficient.
Welcome from New Hampshire

Back