• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E.Boyd

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just found forum.

Hunting Bag maker from Kentucky. Been involved in historical reinacting; F&I and Rev.War for 30 yrs. Don't trek much any more. But still make Top line Hunting Bags and Powder Horns for the common man on occasion.

My bags are carried by some of the best Mark Baker,John Curry,Mike Alton and others.

Anyone need any help with any projects drop me a line.

Ernie Boyd , Cadiz KY

Welcome!

We're always especially pleased to have a "pro" join up. Please join in and do what you can to help the pork-eaters like myself who are trying to pick up some schmartz.

Hope you find some feedback or just enjoyment here to keep you coming back! Pull up a log and have a chaw o' coffee.

Welcome Ernie!
Better tell them to type Kay'-diz! Beautiful country!! Worked, for Ky dept of Ed, with a wonderful lady from Cadiz whose husband was with the Park system.
We look fwd to hearing from you about the bags you make and technique. :thumbsup:

Welcome E.Boyd:

If you have a web site for your custom bags, let me know the address and I'll add it to our links section, with your permission... :thumbsup:

E.Boyd,
welcome to the forum. glad you were able to find us.
looking forward to seeing all the information i am sure you will add to the forum.
again welcome and stay active,

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Welcome Ernie. Good to have talent like yours help to help the witless like myself. :master:

Back