• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Old Guy From The Green Mountain State

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadScotsMan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy, I've been a shooter since I was kid and recently got back into black powder shooting. I had promised my brother, who passed away this past June, :( that we'd go muzzle loading hunting this year, we never got the chance, so to honor him and to expand my knowledge base, I have joined to meet good folks and be a better muzzleloader! My brother was an F&I reenactor and we were both Civil War reeactors (27th CT Volunteers!)

Welcome to the forum Jeffry, you will find this to be a friendly and knowledgeable site.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Burlington/Williston area. Be happy to hook-up sometime to shoot or hunt. The seasons comming. PT me if your intrested.

Welcome to the forum and I'm sorry for your loss. Enjoy the forum this a great place to learn about front stuffers of all kinds

Back