• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New old guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum but old in the way of blackpowder. I built my first flinter in high school shop class and been interested off and on for the past 30 years, I've hunted, shot, rendezvoused and caroused. It is great fun and I love it. I have a wife that tolerates my strange behavior so I'm lucky.
Dave

I have a wife that tolerates my strange behavior so I'm lucky.

is that strange by her words or yours
welcome to our camp.....great bunch here and ask anything any time..............................bob

She likes things that flush in the night and air condition and won't do without.

my second wife was like that.....wouldn't touch worms fishing but loved to go.......................................bob

Welcome to the fire Smoke. :: Great bunch of people here with lots of knowledge, and a little BS too. So pour yerself a cup of coffee and sit a spell.

Back