• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new one

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonedge

32 Cal.
Reaction score
moon2-11-09006.jpg

moon2-11-09005.jpg

made from 5/32x1.25" o1 tool steel has a 4.25 blade and 6" handle could be shortened but i left it alittle long..

Moon, This is the CRAFTSMAN SECTION...NOT SHOW AND TELL! Please tell us everything about your process of making your knives and sheilth. You also need to focuse your camera, like Swampy mentioned earlier! Nice work and no affence! :wink: :thumbsup: :surrender:

sorry for the bad pic am just glad i got them to stick to the post..on this one was a pcs left over from another knife filed to shape then ht/temper than antler handle steel pins.my sheath work not much to talk about.i think i am abetter knife maker than sheath maker..
tahnks moon.no offence taken i use it for learning so i can be better on the next one...

Moon, don't know what camera you are using, but when I take close up pictures, I either use the macro setting or back up a ways and use the zoom to get close. Nice work on those knives; you have been busy!

Moon,
I really like this one, I do not know why exactly but it is unique. good job!
Kirby

Back