• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New shooter from MI.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDave

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new from Michigan.

I'm so new I don't even have a rifle yet, it just sounds like something fun to do, and I already make BP for my fireworks hobby so I will have lots of fun perfecting my BP for shooting and priming.

Based on my rather low starting budget, and what the folks at the local gun club and this forums say, right now I'm looking at buying a Lyman GPR flintlock kit.

Dave M

Great to have you.

There is a guy in Hawaii that may need your knowledge in making BP. He has a difficult time getting it.

Nice to know there is someone around with the ability. :hatsoff:

Dave,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us.
You are at one of the best sites for B/P info
on the net.Hope you visit often and contribute
when you can...
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Dave,
If you like Traditional black powder idea's, your at the right place!...Some of these 'ol boys have been around M/L'n along time and can give as well as take advise (most anyway :hmm: )!...Remember... there's no such thing as a dumb question here!

Rick

Welcome aboard BigDave. You will find that this is probably without a doubt the most informative and collectivly knowledgable forum for muzzleloading there is.

Glad to see another member from Michigan joining up.

Back