• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NEW T/C Hawkens!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice I am waiting on a nib big boar should be here next week.
Nice, I just picked one up about a month ago and I STILL haven't had it out yet. It had to go to the back of the line haha and the reason there is a line is because of the damned heat/humidity I just cant take that anymore. I'll go out in 5 degrees before I go out in 80-90 no thanks.

Gregie Boy can keep them!!!! I have all the originals and bet these new ones will not compare plus I stay far away from anything these tv personalities have anything to do with!!! Those clowns were the demise of normal hunting for normal folks!!! Shooter Buck Shooter Buck drooling and havin a fake heart attack not about feeding your family!!!! All about the Benjamin’s nope they can keep them. All needed is for Mr Kibler to bring out a Hawkens and Gregie would fold up!!! Sorry for the rant, Reds

I guess the term "Hawken-type" would apply; only a dead ringer or custom could be truly called 'Hawken'. Glad to hear it, though; if there's a demand, that's a good thing.

I watched the whole Hornady Podcast #141 with Gregg Ritz and nowhere in it did I hear him say he was going to bring back the TC Hawken or any sidelock. So, unless there is another podcast I think the only Hawken coming out in the future will be a Kibler. Please correct me if I missed something.

Gregie Boy can keep them!!!! I have all the originals and bet these new ones will not compare plus I stay far away from anything these tv personalities have anything to do with!!! Those clowns were the demise of normal hunting for normal folks!!! Shooter Buck Shooter Buck drooling and havin a fake heart attack not about feeding your family!!!! All about the Benjamin’s nope they can keep them. All needed is for Mr Kibler to bring out a Hawkens and Gregie would fold up!!! Sorry for the rant, Reds

Personally, I think it is fantastic that Gregg Ritz and others like him are still willing to invest in our gun culture (read that as all guns) and go out on a financial limb to do it. Especially given the attitude of our government (or lack thereof) towards guns. Also keeping it in the US with US employees. All gun owners need to stick together no matter what type of gun they shoot.

I watched the whole Hornady Podcast #141 with Gregg Ritz and nowhere in it did I hear him say he was going to bring back the TC Hawken or any sidelock. So, unless there is another podcast I think the only Hawken coming out in the future will be a Kibler. Please correct me if I missed something.
I'm looking forward to the Kibler Hawken.
I will buy a new TC Hawken also.

Take Care Stay Safe

GSML

Just watched a YouTube podcast, 5 hours old, where the manufacture of the Contender, Encore and some other I didn`t recognise was stated. No mention of Traditional Muzzleloaders though watched another YouTube video where the new CEO was shooting a Hawken and comparing it to a Bolt action so who knows.
I have 2 T/C Hawken, one flint and one Percussion. I would seriously consider a third if new.

Please tell me what firearm company is not out to turn a profit on their product? Remington? S&W? Sig?

You think they make firearms out of the goodness of their hearts? You think they say "Let's try to break even this year guys"?

Oh hell yeah on the Kibler hawken. How many of us have a TC Hawken? How many want a Kibler Hawken? Personally I wouldn’t make room in the safe for a new TC anything. I know how Kiblers are built and who builds them. That’s what I want.
They will be quality for sure. A Cadillac compared to my GPR Flinter. That patent breach gives me fits.

I wouldn't bother. Loose money going out of Buisness again.

You can buy them anyday of the week online $300 $400 $500.

Latest posts

Back