• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New T/C hawkin stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ib_crawlin

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Last year I purchased a used .50 cal. caplock T/C Hawkin rifle at a local pawn shop for $100, (after a little haggling... :hmm:
The rifle was in fairly good shape with the exception of a short crack in the stock, just behind the lock.
A couple of months ago I stripped the stock down, marked the crack, and sent it to T/C for repairs or replacement.
A little while ago a Fed-Ex truck pulled up in front of the house (8 pm, well after sunset here in south-central Montana). The driver got out with a long slender box and I instantly knew what it was!

Inside the box was a brand new stock with all new brass fittings installed! (trigger guard was not included).

It took a while to get the stock (I'm not complaining) but was worth the wait... :grin:

I'm very impressed to say the least!

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a rifle to assemble. :v

Ron

T...C...IS...THE...BEST!! Doesn't surprise me at all.

Through my own stupidity, I wrecked the barrel on my first Black Mountain Mag by short starting. Wrote them a long letter admitting my mistake, asking them to salvage the usable hardware on the old barrel and offering to pay the cost for the new barrel and labor, whatever it was.

They sent me a complete new barrel free of charge along with a letter asking me to refrain from short starting in the future. Can't say enough good about those guys.
Bob

Here's a few pics of my T/C Hawkins and a couple of unfinished projects.
The flintlock appears to be an early model and has really nice wood. I bought it as you see it with the not very "PC" sights.
The cap lock has the new stock I received last night. I can't wait to shoot it!

Thanks

Ron

122505038.jpg

122505035.jpg

122505034.jpg

122505032.jpg

Back