• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new to bp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've come to the right place! Your education is about to commence.

Out of curiosity, how did you happen to find our not-so-little group?

A BIG hardy Welcome to the wonderful world of Black Powder!!!

Where do you hale from?
If you want to learn, besides us here is to find a shooting group near you. The first hand experience will be invaluable.
There are so many groups around and someone here or the NMLRA are great resources to start.

Welcome....

Cheers, DonK

Found this site doing a google search on what cap to use with my particular gun.

I'm from northern Kansas. There are a group of guys I know that go to rendezvous and get together to shoot bp. I'm a grain and livestock farmer so nature is just out my back door. So at the age of 43 I've wanted to participate in a new hobby.

Welcome! Keep up the good work farming, a lot of us depend on you for our food!!! Your job is the most important in any country!!!

welcome aboard!

These guys certainly know thier black powder firearms and they are happy to share that knowledge.
I just started shooting BP rifles this year after decades of BP pistol shooting and I have learned more in the last 3 months about these guns than I did my entire life prior.

You came to the right place!

Howdy! You have come to the right place to learn about such things. Feel free to ask questions, there are always plenty of helpful comments. We all try to answer to the best of our knowledge. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the campfire! :hatsoff:
Despite the occasional tiffs, pretty rare overall, you'll find that this is one of the most civil forums on the net, with a lot of great help offered by some very knowledgeable people.

Welcome! We're glad you found us. Browse the forums and use the search function for your questions. Most likely someone else has already asked the same question. If you can't find something, just go ahead and ask!!

Back