• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to flintlocks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cabelas in Wheeling had BP 2 years ago, not sure if the still do. As mentioned Log Cabin in Lodi stocks BP and the Kindigs that own it are VERY helpful.

Oh Boy!
You don't want to go to Log Cabin Shop in Lodi!

Anyone who does should leave their checkbook and charge card at home.

A person who goes there can suffer a partial brain meltdown and the part that melts is the little voice that says, "Don't Buy that XXXXXX!" (Fill in the XXXXXX with gun, powder horn, lock, cloths, books.......)

Seriously, anyone who can find the time to go there will be in for a overwhelming number of good things they will want to buy.

Gander Mountain has it behind the counter, but if you're close to Lodi Ohio, you need to go to Log Cabin. I was there for the first time this summer when I did a program on timing flintlocks and slow motion video for Ian Pratt. I told him that Log Cabin would have all my money if I lived closer.

Regards,
Pletch

I did manage to find a store with it that I was actually at over the weekend but didn't know that they had it cause it was behind the counter :barf:
Pletch, I called gander mountain today and they said they didn't have any. If you don't mind me asking; which gander do you go to?

I bought a can of Goex fffg from Gander Mountain in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Sometimes the manager may be the only one who knows it's in the back room. The guy I asked knew it was there, but he asked his boss to get it and deal with the papers. I paid at the gun counter instead of up front. You might have to ask the head guy who deals with guns. (in my earlier post, I should have said back room instead of behind the counter.)
Regards,
Pletch

Zonie,

I hear you Man!!!! They come to the Connor Longrifle show in Feb. and just their few tables gets me to a droolin'!!!!!!!! :surrender:

Sad when a grown fella like me gets to a droolin.....just sad.... :rotf: :rotf:

Cheers, DonK

Back