• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontloader

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here. Hope to meet you all sometime.
I love shooting muzzleloaders.

Welcome to the camp, pour yerself sum coffee, pull up a log and sit a spell. Great bunch of people here. Think ya found the right spot.

Glad to meet you Rebel. look like a lot of good people here. Already got good info. and a laugh or two. ::

Here's a big welcome for longshot:

welcome.gif

longshot: Welcome to the Camp
You'll find alot of folks here enjoy shooting Blackpowder, and there's alot of topics that are disscussed here. So kick back and enjoy yourself. Again Welcome, Mtn-Man2u

Hi Bambislayer. No promblem just my 2cents worth. Ther is a lot of great info from these guys. :applause:

WELCOME longshot!!!
O.K. now we know you are here, what type, caliber, of front stuffer do you shoot? What powder do you like? Favorite gun?
Come on tell us about yer stuff and what you shoot, hunt, and so on.
Maxi

Hi Maxiball.
I shoot and hunt with a 45,50,54,58 and a32cal. Hunt mostly deer and small game. I like my flintlock 45 the best. shoot Goex and Elephant BP they are the easies to get around here.

longshot:
sounds like your well armed. Can't have too many.
I have .50, .54. .58, .45, .32, 12 ga. .62 and a couple 1858 revolvers. I like the newer Elephant, have some old Goex, a small stash of Swiss and been thinking about Scheutzen but I haven't tried any yet.
Welcome aboard. Pull up a chair and chat a spell.

welcome i have been here for a short period of time gotta love the folks here they r great specially road dog he is great kinda scarey looking but ok :D :haha:

Latest posts

Back