• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Long Tom

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm new on this forum but I have been around Black Power for over 70 years.
I have found operating these computors are just as hard to use as finding the right power charge and patching.
I'm from a lot of places but have been in Michigan for the last eight years.

Don

Welcome to the camp Don. Pull up a log, pour yerself sum coffee, and sit a spell. Been at this for over 70 years. Wow, and i thought i was a greybeard. :: I've been at it since the 70's. Great sport and a great bunch of people in it. You won't find any better people than those right here. Lots of knowledge and info shared here abouts. Some of it is even useful. :haha: So sit back and take a load off. My dad just moved back to Jackson, Mich. Went back with him to help him move from Ariz. It is pretty back there, but a bit humid for me in the summer.

welcome to our camp....pull up a seat and enjoy some java and chat some....just ask away and the great bunch of guys here will bend over backwards to help in any way possible..... :)..........................bob

just ask away and the great bunch of guys here will bend over backwards to help in any way possible.

Welcome Don...

We learned that from our leader, Claude... :winking:
bendover.gif

how did i know you'd come up with something :shake:...........................bob

Welcome Don. You must know people that I've only read about in the black powder community.

Don
welcome aboard. you must have tons of info to share
on b/p shooting. will be looking forward to hearing some of
your wisdom.
I am snake-eyes

Back