• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to muzzleloading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fran W.

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am Fairly new to the muzzleloading community. Recently purchased a Browning mountain rifle and am excited to learn from your experienced and knowledgeable group. I hope someday to participate in activities.

Welcome to the forum Doc. You've gotten yourself a really cool rifle, will be a great one to start sling patched roundballs with, look forward to your posts.

Welcome to the Forum.

I've always liked the look of those Browning Mountain rifles. Hope it provides you many years of good service and memories.

I see you're from the Black Hills. Absolutely one of the most beautiful places in the world. I have spent many vacations there and will continue to make trips. :thumbsup:

Welcome Doc, from another Dakotan
A couple of good muzzle loading clubs in your neck of the state

Enjoy
William Alexander

Thanx JohnnyReb, I think it will serve me well. Any advice on what patch & round ball for the 54 cal? All info would be great.

Thanx Grumpa, I'll look forward to all the advice and guidance you'd like to throw my direction.

Back