• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the Board

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bitehard

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been watching for a while and finally got around to joining. I do thank the Board for the welcome note. I am resident in Auckland N.Z.but do get out and about once in awhile. I shoot at two of the local clubs and hunt when ever I can get away. First started shooting M/L in the late sixties. My making skills, while not great , I enjoy.

Bitehard,
You have found the right spot for all people around the globe that appreciate muzzleloading. Nice to have you with us. Feel welcome.
ARILAR :: :thumbsup:

bitehard,
Welcome to the forum glad to have
you on board. Not sure but think there are
a couple other N.Z. folks here.
Lots of game in N.Z. at least it
looks that way on "The Outdoor Channel".
Hope you will join in and contribute whenever
you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :redthumb: :)

Welcome Bitehard.Glad to see that you're not just "Hiding" anymore and are here too.You'll see a few other familiar names in these parts as well.Best regards,Paul

As you've learned, Kiwis are welcome too bitehard. Glad to have you at this site.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :front: :thumbsup:

bitehard : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Were glad you found us. :thumbsup: Great place to hang out.
There's alot of information here, so have fun and
enjoy all the topic's here at the forum.
Again Welcome, :front: Mtn-Man2u :)

Thanks for the welcome Guys.Heading your way for the June friendship shoot . Be real nice to run into a few of you.

Back