• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the forum as well

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA_flinter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to this forum but known pretty well among some other hunting related forums (not muzzleloading specific).

Grew up using a flintlock because of the influence of my father. He has always been into bp firearms and built me a a TC Hawken kit when I was young. He "fancied" it up a bit with checkering, inlay etc. It sits in my cabinet now, retired.

Currently I am using a custom 54cal longrifle that a neighbor, Bill Slusser, built for me. It was a present from my wife one year. Ain't she great. :agree:

Have taken quite a few deer with the flinters and also a bear. This type of stuff fascinates me. Must be in the genes. Currently looking at doing some leather work and sewing a possibles bag for myself so any info along that line is appreciated.

14 days to PA Flintlock season! :RO:

Welcome.

Always room for another flinter. :thumbsup:

My Daddy and Grandpa taught me how to shoot, but I had to pick up muzzleloading on my own. You're a lucky feller. There was no place like this place to be found any place back then. Join in and enjoy.

Welcome to the group Pa_flinter. I am assuming you are from PA. As am I, Lancaster/Chester County. everyone here has been awesome as I joined about 3-4 weeks ago. Where abouts are ya from?

PA_flinter,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. quite a few other Pa people at this site. lots of friendly people and loads of information at your fingertips. hope you will join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Back