• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GobblerKnob

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy! I was referred her by Bob1961. He was right. This is an awesome site! Glad to have found it!

Rick Larnerd

yerslf sum coffee, pull up a log and sit a spell. What part of Pa. are ya in? My wife is from Pottstown, outside of Philidelphia. Bob1961 refered ya here huh? Well then i guess he can't be all bad. ::

Welcome, nice link, I took the liberty of adding it to our weapons link section...

Gobbler Knob, reminds me of one of my favorite movies...
knob.jpg

Glad you joined us...

Welcome: We are glad you found this site too.

As you may have noticed, we are a friendly, easy going bunch who all share an interest in all black-powder muzzleloading guns.
The site is growing both in the number of members and in the information that's available here.

If you know of anyone who is interested in shooting, building, reenacting or just reading about muzzleloaders, let them know about us.

Again, Welcome to you.

GobblerKnob: A Big Welcome To The Camp !!
I'm located on the other side of the mountains in Oregon. There's alot of friendly folks here, so if you need help, just ask. Again welcome to the camp. Take Care,
Mtn-Man2u :)

Rebel ~ I hail from the great NE! Actually, I was born in Stumpkiller's neck o' the woods and moved to PA in the late 1960's. Except for a stint servin' this great Nation, I've been here all my life. Thanks for the exceptional welcome!

Thanks, Musketman. That site has only been 'live' since the middle of May. I greatly appreciate the hospitality you've offered by including it on your weapons page! Thanks much!!
I chose the name Gobbler Knob, not because of Punxatawny Phil, but because, back when I was a youngun, I heard 17 gobblers on that hilltop one spring in the early 70's. I dubbed it Gobbler Knob, never thinking that someday I'd own it. Here it is, 20 some years later, I'm back home and the birds are still gobbling from this little piece of heaven.
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'll think I'll stay a while...
Rick

Back