• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the forum!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumper50

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Relativiley new to the forum! Been shootin mzs sice '75. I have 5 tcs .50 percs and a couple of inlines, though they don't count here!lol! Thinking about getting a flinter. Killed a bunch of deer w/percs though. From sw mich

thumper50,

Welcome to the forum from San Angelo, Texas. Sit a spell. If your thinking of getting into flint shooting you've come to the best site.

Jay

Thumper,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.Hope you visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy Thump and welcome to the forum! Jump on in and get yor feets wet! :shocked2: :hatsoff:

Davy

Welcome to the forum. :hatsoff: Glad you could join us. Just in case you don't know we all appreciate hunting stories and pictures.

Hello and welcome to you! I second mountainman56's suggestion about pictures and stories. Emery

Welcome to the group :hatsoff: .
lots of knowledgeable members here willing to share their experiences, and eager to hear yours.
Pull up a stump and sit a spell.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Howdy thumper and welcome ! :thumbsup:
We don't talk about those modern things but you and your T/Cs are welcome here. :grin:

Welcome Thumper! I have had the pleasure of having several friends from Michigan.I have traveled to Michigan on business on many occasions.I really like the people there.I like the land as well.Welcome. Best regards,J.A.

Back