• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newb from West Tennessee!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjblurton

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm new to black powder but not firearms. Just getting into traditional BP and this looked like a good place to stop by and hang out for a while. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about this really fun hobbie!

Welcome!! I stepped in here a while ago myself - Great forum and very helpful people!!
Enjoy yourself withyour new hobby!!

Welcome Patrick! We all started out as you are now doing. A great hobby and this is the place to learn about it.

Welcome ! WE are glad to have ya! AND Yep, this is The Best Muzzloading site on the net !!!.no doubt. Plenty of great minds here and lots of Knowledge !!!!! Be prepared to do ALOT of great Reading ! ! !

Welcome to the MLF! There are lots of friendly knowlegabel folks here on the site and its the best traditional BP site on the net.

Latest posts

Back