• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdouglas70

32 Cal.
Reaction score
New to this Forum. Just getting back into muzzle loading. Nice to see many others are interested in this sport. Currently interested in traditional have never even used "Pyrodex". Perhaps some will try to convince me that it is better then the real deal.
TTYL
Jim

Welcome
Whatever your interest in muzzle loading you'll find it here. This is the best site by far.

New to this Forum. Currently interested in traditional have never even used "Pyrodex". Perhaps some will try to convince me that it is better then the real deal.
Jim,
1 - Welcome to the FORUM; lots of good info & funny info.

2 - I've been shooting BP for ten years and have never even seen Pyrodex! IMHO stick with GOEX or the Swiss powder.
:imo:

3 - Have fun!

4 - Jim.
:thumbsup:

..."Pyrodex". Perhaps some will try to convince me that it is better then the real deal.

:haha: I don't think so! :haha:

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of experts (not me - I do a lot of "listenin'") here with a lot of information to offer. Don't be shy to ask questions!

By the way, the "real deal" IS the "real deal" BECAUSE it's the "real deal".

Again, welcome... enjoy!

Perhaps some will try to convince me that it is better then the real deal.

Charcoal_burner,
There is on one forum where that might happen
and you will know it when you get there. welcome to
the forum glad to have you with us. lots of friendly
folks and a lot of information here. hope you
will join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :) :peace:

New to this Forum. Just getting back into muzzle loading. Nice to see many others are interested in this sport. Currently interested in traditional have never even used "Pyrodex". Perhaps some will try to convince me that it is better then the real deal.
TTYL

It's not likely that anyone will try to convince you to use anything you don't want to. Just compare the number of posts in each category. On the other hand if there is anything that you want to try in any area of black powder shooting, there will be someone here who will be able to give you any information you need. Don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome back to BP and the forum.. We have the best group of people here with the answers to most question. If not they will direct you to the correct place to abtain the answer.
Pull up a seat and kick back and enjoy. and jump right in when ya get the hankerin to.

Woody

Back