• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

newbee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Wittkopf

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just getting in to shooting blackpowder, i am hoping to learn alot from all you people out there.

Hello Mooshkat and welcome to the forum. I've only been into BP for the past 6 months. It's a great hobby and sport and so much fun I can't stand it. This is a place of great knowledge, so much can be learned here. Again welcome to the forum and I'll see ya around. :peace:

Welcome Mooshkat. This great forum is loaded with knowlegable people. Better get a comfy seat, tons of good info here. Jump in when you can. See ya 'round the campfires

Flint50

Mooshkat : Welcome To The Camp ! !

I would like to welcome you from the other side of the Rocky Mountains(Oregon).
This a great place to hang out and see what others are doing in Black Powder.
Glad to have you here.
Again Welcome!! :) Mtn-Man2u

Hi Mooshkat - Welcome aboard.
Glad to see you here. Keep your powder dry and keep makin' smoke!

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Hello everyone, I already jumped right into a couple of the discussions without introducing myself properly 'cause I didn't notice this particular welcome-wagon thread until just now.

Been shooting muzzle loaders (and modern firearms) since my teens in the 1950s. Grew up about two-thirds in the South, mostly East Tennessee, about one-third in northern Lower Michigan: the AuSable River country when it was still pretty wild. In those days I had a 14-gauge Lacey of London Pacific Northwest trade gun (percussion) that I regularly hunted with, an 1861 Bridesburg, a .69-caliber c. 1770 Hutchinson flintlock pistol w/Dublin Castle proof marks, plus a couple of nameless percussion pistols, one a double-barreled .40-caliber belt pistol I often carried (loaded with birdshot) as a snake gun. These days the battery is a lot more pedestrian -- all percussion, all replica -- and I don't get to shoot nearly as often. I'm not a re-enactor, but I am very much a traditional-muzzle-loader, a real-black-powder purist.

Discovered this site by accident a week ago and hope to learn from everyone on it, because even after all the years I've been shooting, seems like I'm forever discovering just how ignorant I really am.

Shining times to one and all...

Mooshkat,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. lots of friendly folks so if you have ???? ask
them and by all means contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Hi everyone, just getting in to shooting blackpowder, i am hoping to learn alot from all you people out there.

Hello Mooshkat...

Look what I found... :winking: :haha:

bird.jpg

Ever see this before? :D

Welcome, this is a great place to learn, if you have a question just ask or search for the topic in previous post and you will find the answer! :thumbsup:

You found me out Musketman. Yes i am also very much into trad archery.

I do like to search for things, we have a few traditional archers here as well...

Latest posts

Back