• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newby to the forum world

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfruhwirth

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all!

Was glad to stumble accross your forum the other day while doing a little online research. I'm sure you all will have some great advice and ideas, and maybe I might have a tip or two that may be helpful.
I've been muzzleloading for over 19 years now mostly hunting, but have increasingly been adding to my shooting arsenal. Started with percussion..
then flint
then musket
and now working on trying to master pistol shooting. ha!
Mostly do target shooting and hit 8-10 rendezvous a year, and as of late slowly dressing the part. What a hoot!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

WEZ : Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us!! :thumbsup:
Going to all those rendezvous, sure can keep you mighty
busy. You should take pictures and post them here,
and let others who can't attend see what's going on out there.
Again welcome & take care. :) Mtn-Man2u

Hi, WEZ! Nice ta hear from a fellow Hawkeye. Just cozy up ta the fire here and jump in ta the conversation when ya want. Let us know where some of these Rondys and shoots are. Theres an Events forum below just fer things such as this. :front:

Welcome to this "rendezvous" of a forum Wez where every single day brings a new experience. I have absolutely no rondy experience save watching a huge muster parade near here years ago. So anything you can pass along to this "non combatant" somewhere along the line would be much appreciated. :thanks: for hitching up with all of us here! :redthumb:

WEZ,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
Lots of friendly folks and loads of information here
at the MLF. With 19years of B/P shooting behind you,
you must have a lot to contribute and we hope you will
do so.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy Wez,
Glad to have ya here! You will like the Forum.
Many good ole boys here who like to share thier knowledge and experiences.....I hope ya like to read...

**** WV SCROUNGER ****

Latest posts

Back