• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

: newly made ROA base pin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

george tennant

32 Cal.
Reaction score
there is a guy on e-bay selling brand new, NON- RUGER, ROA base pins ,his company makes ,he is in arkansas ,and wants 69.00 for them does anybody know anything about them how good they are ,?how good the fit? how good they work? ,they stainless steel ,here is part of the add. After years of demand and months of working with engineers, we have successfully reproduced the ultra scarce Ruger Old Army model base pin. These are made from 17-4 stainless steel and to closer dimensions than the originals. We only have them available in stainless steel at this time. They look original and are totally correct. Get them while they're hot!.. his e-bay handle is gun garage

With nearly 20,000 transactions and 100% feedback
I wouldn't be to concerned.
To answer you question, no I don't know him but if I get out to Siloam Springs I will look them up.

ok thanks ..lol.. never thought to check his feed back ,..just curious if anybody had used one ,i have a ROA

If the pin is properly heat treated, 17-4ph is an excellent choice for its material.

It is a moderately hard, strong, tough material that resists corrosion.

Resists corrosion still means it must be cleaned as should all of the parts of a good firearm.

Latest posts

Back