• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

next camden event

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onefeather

45 Cal.
Reaction score
when is the next event at camden?and is kings mountain open to visitors?thanks bye :grin:

yep i was gonna go but i went north instead :shake: but im not sure but i think kings mountain is in january :thumbsup:

Lots of chat on the live fire at Camden over on REVLIST.

I was at Fort King George that weekend! :grin:

Jim aka kiltiemon

You just missed the big Camden event -- I also missed that one as I was just getting back in from New Orleans.

Are you interested in that particular site or event for some reason? Camden is a pretty good neighbor for many of us as they permit a number of units to camp and train there. They also let a blacksmithing association hold beginner workshops.

CS

nope just want to go to some events that are around in this area.is camden and kings mountain open to visitors?thanks guys. :grin:

Latest posts

Back