• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

next season Elk/Deer help please

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flintbuilder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone out ther from wyoming or hunted wyoming that can help me find a good place to hunt elk. I am thinking of putting in for a Muzzleloader permit or a leftover cow permit. I'm in Utah and am ready to start expanding my horizons.
Actually, if there is anyone that can help me get into some good hunting anywhere thats affordable (I am a full time student supporting a family) :hmm: I would be interested.
I am the only one in my family that hunts and I haven't had much luck on the five or six black powder hunts I've been on.(Over run, over hunted areas) I would just like to get into some good hunting. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any input :v

Back