• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NIB Seneca .45 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the way TC did things. You can see the same thing with the TC Hawkens, some have the name stamped on the barrel some don't.

The deals are still out there for some(not me I guess).My son went to swap meet in upstate NY yesterday and called me to see what a 32 cherokee in good condition was worth.I told him probably 350-400,he says they want 175,I said buy it!He got it for 150(for him not me I later found out).I just got thru cleaning it up and other than a little rust on back of the hammer and down in the v below nipple its perfect.Bore looks like it was never shot after cleaning.I guess luck is like brains sometimes it skips a generation.

Great buy! That's the kind of deals you long for! Congratulations to your son! I bet you will get the benefits of your son's good fortune!

Back