• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Nice New Zealand 10-bore hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:v I guess that they must have scared the stag to death, as people keep saying a Rb isn't a killer. Looked like it worked to me! :thumbsup:

BillinOregon said:
... that .79 ball struck those animals like lightning.

At least like a young cannon - :shocked2:

Bill in O -- thank you for taking time to post that link. I watched it over the lunch break and truly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

That was awsome! That sound and picture quality of the video was superb as well, nothing grainy or hard to see. Hunting a free range Red Stag in the mountains of New Zeland just made my bucket list, thanks for posting it.

That was awsome! a 10 bore :shocked2: . thats a big ball! I wish they would have showed the entry and exit hole. Real big red stag too!. That some more hilly country! ya gotta have some legs for that!

Back