• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA Spring Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The shoot opens this Saturday, June 12th. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'm camping on the primitive side next to the cabins by the blockhouse. There's three cabins along the trees on the east side of the camp. I'm in the wall tent right next to the north cabin. Will be there Friday afternoon sometime. Stop by, grab a butt log and :bull: awhile. Flintshooter

wish I were there....L.C.Rice is going to have on display at his stand the rifle that I described in a "General" posting a couple of weeks ago. It is a beauty, and L.C. will have some of our (The French Broad Rifles) raffle tickets available...I think it is the prettiest rifle I've ever seen...let me know what you think when you've seen it...Hank

hey flintshooter i didnt get to make to the shoot this spring to much rain and to many softball games for the kids to make up i cant wait til the fall shoot though i hope it didnt get to wet down there and hope it was great turn out like always i hate missing it i need so much but i will have to wait til fall shoot got 4 games to get made up this week end no chance of getting there which really bites..... :curse:

I made my first trip to Friendship on Sat. 19th. If I had known what was there I would have been going for the past 20 years!!! GM barrels all cals and lengths $75. Pre-carved stocks starting with seconds at $20. Inlays, trim accessories, any lock you ever dreamed of and some things I hadn't thought of yet!! used barrels fron $25. The shoping alone is worth driving a thousand miles!!!!!!
Do not pay any attention to the map when planning the trip. Friendship is not in the middle of nowhere!!!!! it is only 1 hour out of Cencinatti. You do want to get to the site early in the am, traffic backs up quickly through the burg. THIS PLACE IS BLACK POWDER WOODSTOCK!!! Honest, not already being here is a regret I will carry for years!!!
Take your NMLRA card and walk in free. That card is magic at this place. Good cafiteria on site too. I will be back spring and winter for the rest of my life!!!!

nice place to go huh go thereevry year for the last 15 years love it there and i dont mind the drive it is scenic and u find every thing u need and then some huh :)well glad u got to enjoy it and it was a god day to well gotta go have a good one blue

Thoroughly enjoyed myself at Friendship, as I always do, even though it rained like &*$% pourin out of a boot most of the time. Talked to Birddog6 while he was there the first Saturday. Ghost, ya shoulda looked me up, I had plenty a cold ones.
Didn't shoot worth a darn. Started out the woods walk runnin the first six targets then the gremlins got in me barrel and it was down hill from there.
Lotta good deals to be had if'n ya wanted what they's a sellin. I didn't by nothin but some scrap leather fer knife and hawk sheaths and some brown waxed linen thread.
Drank a lotta beer and some other thangs too.
Cain't wait fer the Fall Shoot. I heard tell my buddy's got a compound bow ta shoot at after hours and they're workin on another inline to blow apart. :: Flintshooter

Latest posts

Back