• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

no camo turkeys??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much else to say.

camo thing is not necessary.

i dont even wear face net.

its movement not color of clothes

Longhunter did you make your hunting shirt in the photo. I have been looking for a pattern so I can make myself one. can you help?

:thumbsup: Hey Great question.

I hunt them in period clothes, a hunting frock I made and put black fringe around it after I dyed it forest green. I also use a French style cap that is a forest green as well. I use a hooked Dolie that I dyed as well of course forest green. I wear brown coloured short breaches and socks (brown wool). The firearm actually is a clean brown bess... Now if I could only figure out how to place a pic up you see me in my spender.
Well my warmest regards a Loyalist Dawg :hatsoff: OH God save the King, and pass the turkey (no not George Washington) :hatsoff:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Awesome look love the shot gun as well I have one in 12.. Cheers, a loyalist Dawg :hatsoff:

Back