• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Noob SW MI

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimboAfg

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Yet another noob. I live in the SW Michigan woods and my FiL got me into BP shooting. He gave me a CVA Hawken .50 cal.
Interested in all aspects of BP shooting. Would like to build my own, esp. a Howdah pistol. Saw one on the Cabellas web site & saw a range report here & am SMITTEN!!

Am a full time Guard guy, 23 years NG, Active, Army Reserve x2, and back in the Guard. Have 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan.

Welcome to the forum! We all appreciate your service and hope you get lots of enjoyment out of our hobby. Emery

Glad to welcome aboard another Michigander to the MLF.

Thanks for your service to our country.

Hello from a former michigander(Richmond) i'ts daylight in the swamp!

Howdy, I believe that we may have swapped muzzle loader comments on AKO. Welcome to this forum. You'll learn lots here and talk to some great folks.

Jim,
First and foremost let me thank you for
your service to country. Welcome to the
MLF,great to have you with us.Hope you will
visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome from another Mi. resident (waterford) than 4 ur service :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Back