• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

North Central PA rendezvous.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mzzlldrinpa

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Sheshequin Buckskinners are having their summer rendezvous. June 21,22 and 23. North of Williamsport on route 14. Men's, women's and junior aggs. Smoothbore, pistol and woodswalk are available. $20 covers all three days.

Attachments

• Sheshequin Buckskinners rendezvous flyer - Summer.pdf
    64 KB
Sheshequin Buckskinners are having their summer rendezvous. June 21,22 and 23. North of Williamsport on route 14. Men's, women's and junior aggs. Smoothbore, pistol and woodswalk are available. $20 covers all three days.
Do Dar !Sounds like fun I never passed up small R vous like the Little Beards" Where's Joey ". any gig going I was into them alas too far away for me these days .
Regards Rudyard

My camp is not far from the event, and I dearly wish I could be there. Family commitment that weekend keeps me elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back