• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

north star west officers fusil

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to be a pc nut when i was a civil war reenactor and when i got into trekking but after 10 years i realized how silly it all was and decided to just have fun. there is no way to be pc dosn't matter your interest. the only ones benifitting from this pc mania are those who can make money off the rest of us. if this offends oh well i know non of you and what is written here has no impact on my life.

to the owner of north star west am looking forward to the fusil and will be ordering it soon.

heres a final thought what we understand about the weapons of the past are based on a handful of artifacts that represent a fraction of what was made and our limited understanding of their use in historical context

Right. Thank you for sharing your hard won wisdom with us. Pity you have completely misunderstood the point being made. Now go shampoo your carpet and clean your plastic stocked, stainless steel, scope sighted in-line what-cha-ma-call-it. Bye.

Back