• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Not a lurker . . .

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello. I just registered a little while ago. This was my first visit to your forum. I was looking for some information and my Google search led me to this site and forum . . . 'did a quick look-over, registered and posted my question. Now I've had a little while to peruse the various forums and I'm glad I found you. I've hunted deer and elk with a muzzlestuffer for some 20 years (not exclusively . . . I also hunt centerfire). :thumbsup: Don

Don,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us.Lots of friendly folks here a lots of information.
Sounds like you mite have a lot to contribute and
we hope you will do so. Most importantly have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. Lots of good info to be found and always feel free to chime in yourself!
:hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Howdy & Welcome,
you will love it here...tons of info, and experience.
Lots of great fellers here.......be prepared to do alot of reading.

*** WV SCROUNGER ***

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Since my first couple of posts, I've been pretty busy with other things. But, in time, I will be more active. There are things on this site I want to review and learn. For example, I'm getting set-up to do my own bullet pouring/molding . . . . I've done it before but on someone else's equipment and now I have some of my own and I want to be certain he showed me correctly. Don

I'm getting set-up to do my own bullet pouring/molding . . . . I've done it before but on someone else's equipment and now I have some of my own and I want to be certain he showed me correctly.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are a few people who can offer a lot of good advice to you.

Hello Don, welcome to the forum. "peruse" that be a mighty big word yall usin there. Better ask Claude to check the censored list, ain't never seen it used here before. :haha: Have fun.
Later
Z

Holy cow . . . what have I gotten-into here? It's only 6 letters. Heck, my name is that long. :: Thanks for the welcome! Don

Boy Don, I'm sure glad your not a lurker!

The last lurker I knew anything about was some guy who was peeking into my neighbors house about 45 years ago.
I was just a kid then but I remember the incident well because my dad loved telling the story.

My dad had a Plainsman CO2 powered BB pistol. The thing would shoot as fast as you could pull the trigger and would easily shoot thru one wall of a tin can.
Anyway, one night we got a phone call from the neighbor. He told my dad he thought someone was outside his daughters window. My dad got out the Plainsman and went outside.
A short time later the distinct sound of a "Phap Phap Phap" was heard along with a mighty "Thudwhish".

My dad came back inside and related to us that he saw the guy looking into the bedroom window and said "Hay, You!"
The guy started to run so my dad cut loose with three shots.
With each shot, the guy accelerated until he got to the Oleander Hedge.
For those who don't know, these plants grow to a height of over 20 feet and intertwine forming a solid wall that is three to four feet thick at the base.
The guy hit that and was going fast enough that he went clear thru it and kept going!! :crackup:
We never heard of another Lurker in our neighborhood. :crackup:

Anyway, I knew you wern't a lurker because of the nice introduction you gave, so WELCOME to the Forum. I Know your going to like it here. :)

Back